Learn the gentle art of Judo at Farrer Park with School of Judo.
Starting 28th January, School of Judo will run a dedicated Judo Beginner’s Class at Elite Sports Academy’s Farrer Park Gym.
In our Beginner’s Class, you will receive progressive coaching to attain competency and confidence in the sport of Judo.
Under the watchful guidance of Coach Jamie Jin, you will learn:
- How to employ safe practices when falling
- 5 main type of Judo Techniques that will increase your self-confidence and help to build your fitness
- Judo drills and practices to build up your strength, endurance and overall fitness.
- An Olympic sport, Judo provides a systematic way for you to pick up fighting skills for fun and fitness
- You get to learn self-defence from both the standing and ground perspective.
- Played by millions of Judo practitioners around the world, you will be able to appreciate and enjoy grappling as a sport, regardless of your skill level.
Want to find out more? Sign up for a one-time FREE trial on 28th January 2023 to meet and learn from the School of Judo coaches!
Date: Saturday, 28th Jan 2023
Location: Elite Coach@Farrer Park, 291 Serangoon Road, 3rd Floor
Time: 7pm – 8.15pm
Learn From A Dynamic and Experienced Judo Coach
Coach Jamie Jin is one of Singapore’s youngest and most dynamic coaches.
Coach Jamie holds the rank of 1st Dan from the Korea Judo Federation and has been practising Judo for well over 15 years.
An active competitor and astute Judoka, Coach Jamie has a meticulous style of teaching that helps you learn the finer points of Judo techniques. Combined with his ability to analyse Judo movements, Coach Jamie will give you the best start to learning Judo fundamentals and basics.
Don’t miss this chance to get a head start with Coach Jamie; Sign up for a FREE trial today!
Learn 2 Easy Judo Techniques for FREE in our Trial Class
Sign up for Coach Jamie’s trial on 28th January today to :
- Find out how to execute a hip throw effortlessly
- Gain the ability to sweep your opponents smoothly
- Discover Judo in a fun, friendly environment
Oh, and Judo uniform is optional! You can come in your sports attire (shirt and shorts) or even your BJJ uniform if you have one.
There will be only one dedicated trial session on 28th Jan, so don’t miss this opportunity to try out Judo with Coach Jamie!
School of Judo prides itself on being a community-focused club. At SOJ we take great care to ensure that:
- You learn Judo and grappling in a safe and conducive environment
- You have access to our coaches’ guidance and advice when you need them
- You achieve goals – whether you’re looking to get more fit, or level up your grappling game – in a progressive and guided manner.
Judo at Great Value
We are a no-frills kind of Judo club.
Pricing is simple, transparent and as attested by our members, affordable.
We charge a flat rate of $240 for a 3-month pass.
That’s 12 lessons at only $20/lesson.
If you want more savings, sign up for our 1-year pass at only $800! (u.p. $960).
Annual membership passes for the Farrer Park class are limited and on a first-come first-served basis, so reserve your pass quick!
Here’s the deal, because class size is limited, we want to make it easy for you to secure your slot in our class at Farrer Park : –
Sign up and attend for the trial on 28th January and enjoy an on-the-spot 10% discount for the 3-month SOJ pass*